Chess Instructor - Rohith S, Registered coach of Canadian Chess federation
Rohith S is an experienced chess player and a registered coach of Canadian Chess federation. He has won many chess tournaments in India, Canada and USA. Some of his recent achievements are given below:
- Champion in World Open B category, Philadelphia
- Coach of the U-10 Canadian Youth Qualifier Champion.
- Ernakulam District School Games Gold Medalist
- Represented Kerala in the National Cities Team Championships.
- Won Various Tournaments in Kerala, Mississauga , Toronto , Chicago.
Rohith is passionate about promoting chess to students and prepare them for national and international tournaments. His students in Canada and US participates in various chess tournaments. Some of his students have qualified to the Canadian youth qualifier championship in different age groups.
The below video shows an online chess class conducted by Rohith.
Chess Instructor - Abhijith Mohan
Abhijith Mohan is the winner of various chess torunaments. Some of his achievements are given below.
1. Peak International Fide Rating of 2126
2. Represented India in World Junior Chess Championship
3. Former Kerala State Junior Chess Champion
4. Kerala state school games Gold Medallist
5. SGFI under 19 Nationals Bronze Medalist
6. Delhi University Chess Champion.
7. Represented Kerala in Various Age category Nationals recent one being National Under 25 at Andaman Nicobars.
8. Finished top 3 in various International Fide rated tournaments.
9. Increased 200+ rating points in one Grand Master Chess tournament
10. Won various All Kerala Open Chess Championships.
Chess Instructor - Gauri
Gauri is a middle school student and an experience chess player. She has participated in various chess tournaments and won many contests. Some of her recent achievements are given below:
- 1st Prize in the GTA Chess Championship 2019 held in Toronto for School level Grade 6 conducted by CMA
- 1st Prize in All Kerala Open Chess Championship 2019 in under 14 girls category
- Runner up in Eaglemind Chess Open 2018
We will be conducting a chess tournament for students under 18 years old . The tournament will be conducted in Swiss-System with 7 rounds. The tournament will be played under the Canadian chess federation rules and regulations.